HD DIGITAL FLASH DRIVE USERS GUIDE
Gone are the days of standard definition media and with it, DVDs. You‘ll start to see them being sold less and less at stores so why should you want your wedding films to be presented and stored on this out-of-date form of media? You can do more with your flash drive files, keep them safer and enjoy better resolution, high definition video. We hope that you’ll keep your flash drive a beloved family treasure but let us help you figure out all of the things you can do with it.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR FILES
Okay, so what to do with your Thumb Drive when you receive it? The MP4 video file is meant to work with both MAC and PC.
Here are the things that you can do with these drive files:
- Load the files onto your smart phone, iPad, wedding website or Facebook.
- You can copy this Thumb Drive as many times as you want for family and friends who want to see your film and have a copy.
- You can also copy it in multiple places to make sure that the files are safe just in case something happens to your computer.
- If you have a newer TV you can plug the Thumb Drive right into its USB port and watch your film on the big screen.
- If you decide that you want DVD’s you can burn your own and as many as you want.
- Put the files in the cloud to share and keep safe and accessible.